This is from the Parelli program: so great to keep in mind with or without animals!
Put the Relationship First
- – whether with your horse, partner, family, co-workers, customers, vendors or business partners.
- – use open, honest and respectful language (non-violent communication).
Be the Best Me I Can Be
- – pursue a positive perspective.
- – be impeccable with your word.
- – be solutionary.
- – don’t take things personally.
Get it Done, with a Little Fun (Create Fun with Individuality)
- – celebrate individuality – you are free to be yourself
- – have fun activities outside of work without horses sometimes
Exceed Expectations ‘WOW’ Service
- -whether you are an instructor or in Parelli Support, aim to deliver more than the student or customer expects, everyone is a customer
Embrace Never Ending Self-Improvement
- – for us individually, as a team and as a family
- – nurture learning and change
- – embrace imagination an creativity
- – create support and promote opportunities for personal and professional growth
Do More With Less
- – how can we be more efficient and effective
- – work smarter, not harder
- – how can we best utilize the resources we have
- – service above self
- – be an ‘active parent’ and put your family’s needs before that of yourselves
- – be inclusive not exclusive (not autocratic)
- – values before egos
- – being authentic about helping the world from the ‘spirit’ of humility
Truth, Transparency and Trust
- – honesty
- – zero gossip
Keep it Natural
- – it’s a lifestyle choice