I offer the following:
– Puppies: Learn how to raise a balanced, calm, self-confident puppy who is in harmony with you.
– Trick training: I have decades of experience with trick training and can help advance you and your dog to any level. The following video “White Dance, Black Dog” shows some of what I’ve taught my dog. In the entire video, I communicate with him through physical cues and don’t say a word.
– Young dogs: Developing a solid foundation for young dogs is a speciality of mine. This age is very important and sets up how the dog will be for the rest of his life. The dogs I train are with me from 9 weeks of age until they are 2 years old.
– Walking on a loose leash: Your dog will learn to walk on a loose leash and focus on you in every situation. In my opinion, this is one of the most important things a dog should learn.
– Everyday problems: Everything that you wish to improve in your everyday life with your dog.
– Dog advice for new dog owners: Which dog is the right one for me? I will help you with any questions you may have about your new friend.
– Accompanying you: I will be happy to accompany you when you visit potential dogs you want to buy and offer you my professional opinion.
– Keeping it interesting: It doesn’t always have to be trick training, agility or man trailing. Even a walk can be exciting. I have ideas for you!
I don’t offer assistance for the following:
Highly fearful behaviour
These cases need to be dealt with in person, I am also not able to offer the time that is needed.
What should I book?
An introduction is always booked first. It serves as a way to get to know each other and discuss everything over a cup of coffee (or tea!). Your dog should also be there so I can get to know both of you as a team. If the chemistry fits, we can meet for a training session to master practical exercises or a consultation.
This can be done over Skype – it doesn’t matter where you are, as long as you have good internet.
A consultation is a way for you to ask all of your questions as a dog owner over a nice cup of coffee. Again, it is important to bring the dog with you, so I can get a feeling for your relationship.
This can also be done over Skype.
In a training session, you will learn practical tips and train with me.
Online Introduction/ Consultation
Live Introduction/ Consultation
You can pay with cash, bank transfer or PayPal.
In person you can also pay with card.
Making an Appointment
Days: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Trainer: Tiamat Warda
Location: Frankfurt am Main or via Skype
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)